Sunday 16 February 2014

BROKEN SCREEN = BROKEN HEART


So… I have a not-so-funny story to tell.
My friend Ryan was over at my house and we were playing some BF4 on my PS3. Pre-game, I wanted to browse the interwebs on my laptop, which was on the table out of reach from me. So I asked Ryan to get pass it to me…
What came next was the most devastating and heartbreaking thing I have ever felt in my intire life. I heard a faint ‘cracking’ noise and looked up at him. I saw his thumb pressing against the screen and the screen going all fuzzy.
At that moment, my heart sunk.
I realised straight away that the worst had happened. My precious laptop screen… had been cracked.
Immediately he showed remorse and was apologising a lot. I freaked out at him a little which isn’t surprising. Who the hell grabs a laptop by its screen?
Anyhow, after about 10 minutes of freaking out, we eventually got around to looking for a replacement. Which was not easy. But we found one.
The price was around £35 GBP. He gave me the money straight up to pay for it, including postage. So we ordered it. But it was still a pretty traumatic experience, and a lesson to anyone with a laptop.
Do not pick a laptop up by its screen!

No comments:

Post a Comment